Luke 10:38-42
Now as they went on their way, Jesus entered a village. And a woman named Martha welcomed him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet and listened to his teaching. But Martha was distracted with much serving. And she went up to him and said, "Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me." But the Lord answered "Martha, martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her."
Two thoughts.
-Martha seems like a total pratt. Yeah Martha, im going to empty the dishwasher, can I have just a few minutes to talk to Jesus Christ? I mean. Coooome ON!
-I think Mary and the prodigal son should get together. Theyd be a hot couple.
One unrelated thought.
-pomegranate and bitter yoghurt. Perfection.
Peace to All,
ali
Ali -
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up and inspire me - even when you are half the world away! Keep it up girlfriend! I am excited and prayerful over all your adventures... God be with YOU!
Love, Nicole, Trinity, Belle, Hayley and Noah - Ark too!!
Yeah, I like the Mary/Prodigal idea. COOL.
ReplyDeleteI had a dream about a year ago where I had to carry my midwife around in a body bag. It had to do with the First Trumpet. I'm still stumped, but it still feels so real.
Love and miss you!
Vesper